This is not a large firm with many layers of staff & costs. It is a single person firm that has specialized in small business accounting for 16 years. Services are provided by me, Mike Klatzkin, a CPA in Maryland since 1985. All but a few years of my accounting experience has been as an auditor/consultant, much on my own. I spent my first eight years with a 'Big 8' firm.
Here are some of my qualifications:
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for Desktop including Enterprise
- Xero Certified Partner
- QuickBooks Advanced Certified ProAdvisor for QuickBooks Online
- Sleeter Group Certified Consultant
- Member of AICPA and MACPA
My company specializes in accounting and tax preparation services for a wide variety of clients, specializing in:
- Tax return filing and tax planning for individuals
- Bookkeeping systems and financial statements for small businesses
- Corporate tax return filing
Annual participation in Continuing Professional Education courses offered by local chapters of national accounting and tax associations keeps me on the leading edge of ever-changing tax laws and accounting methods. When something is beyond my reach, I will refer it to those better qualified to meet a client's needs.
Computerized offices and internet access ensures clients accurate, efficient, state-of-the-art service at a competitive price.
Visit the Services area of our site to learn more about the many accounting and tax services available to individuals and businesses.
Visit the Contact page for information regarding how to reach me via telephone, fax, e-mail or mail.
Feel free to contact the office anytime. I'm here to help.